306 1050 JERVIS STREET Vancouver West
Bedroom 1 |
Bathroom 1 full |
652 sq.ft. |
MLS® # R2528755
Top floor, northeast 1 bedroom with an abundance of light streaming through the windows of this 652 sq.ft. corner suite. A home that's designed to accentuate it's modernist style, appointed with tasteful contemporary features. Impeccable, pristine, immaculate easily describe this picture perfect property. Gleaming oak hardwood floors, Kitchencraft solid maple cabinets, quartz counters, sleek glass tiles and newer stainless package. You'll love the gorgeous sparkling white bathroom with oversized polished tile and deep soaking tub to soothe away the pressures of the day. Add to all of this perfection is storage, insuite laundry and parking. In the heart of the West End, Jervis Manor is a boutique 50's art deco building and desirable worry free strata with lots of upgrades! Walk score 94!
Features: ClthWsh/Dryr/Frdg/Stve/DW,Drapes/Window Coverings,Garage Door Opener,Microwave,Sprinkler - Fire,Windows - Thermo
Listing Provided ByMacdonald Realty Westburn
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2021 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- Shifting housing needs & low interest rates were key drivers of home sales in 2020:
- #HousingMarketUpdate – Buyer demand push detached house & townhome prices upward. Sunshine Coast experienced highes… https://t.co/NZkLHyGQQY
- #NewListing – 22600 Rathburn Dr, Richmond $1,138,800 – Beautifully presented & lovely, this home is a perfectionist… https://t.co/02uL7ZMS9o
- #HappyClients – “Annette and the rest of the YourHomeTeam group were amazing to work with. They were always quick t… https://t.co/5VPiwfmIJL
- #SOLD – 120-723 W3rd St, North Vancouver – now sold $1,085,000, thank you for your interest. See more of our featur… https://t.co/PBcSZaaQPh