207 1827 W 3RD AVENUE Vancouver West
Notice: Undefined index: listing_video in /home/yourhometeam/public_html/assets/themes/yourhometeam/template-listing.php on line 165
Bedroom 1 |
Bathroom 1 full |
741 sq.ft. |
MLS® # R2333141
Convenient location in Kitsilano! This newly renovated 741 SQ/FT corner condo unit features a sleek design & functional floor plan containing a large 1 Bedroom, Bathroom, Kitchen, Living Room, Dining Room & Storage Nook. A generous 109 SQ/FT Balcony for entertaining. Highlights: includes laminate & tile floors, quartz counters, modern cabinetry and a heated electric fireplace. A simplistic & functional redesign of the kitchen & Bathroom. 1 parking & 1 storage locker. Free shared laundry & recreational room. 2 pets allowed (Dog/Cat). Rentals allowed w/restrictions. Pro-active Strata & a very well maintained building. Quick walk to Kits Beach, 4th Ave Shops, Services, Restaurants, Granville Island and easy access to Public Transit & bike path straight into the West End & Downtown Vancouver.
Features: Dishwasher,Drapes/Window Coverings,Garage Door Opener,Range Top,Refrigerator,Smoke Alarm,Stove
Listing Provided BySutton Group-West Coast Realty
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2019 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- “Realtors are seeing more traffic at open houses ... however, buyers are choosing to remain in a holding pattern fo… https://t.co/cMEijChiJV
- HAPPY CLIENTS … “We are very appreciative of having received your support throughout our home search process. Thank… https://t.co/nyvXzZ8MiE
- 2018 ends with market conditions favoring Buyers – inventory levels are 47% higher compared to this time last year… https://t.co/tgfOQwcTOX
- “Home prices have declined between 4% and 7% over the last 6 months depending on property type” - REBGV President.… https://t.co/ld1eKjUYOZ
- NOW SOLD – 3350 Wakefield Dr, Nanaimo – see more featured #SOLD properties: https://t.co/QEAg5b3d7d