205 388 W 1ST AVENUE Vancouver West
Notice: Undefined index: listing_video in /home/yourhometeam/public_html/assets/themes/yourhometeam/template-listing.php on line 165
Bedroom 1 |
Bathroom 1 full |
577 sq.ft. |
MLS® # R2314606
The original telephone exchange building has been transformed into South East False Creek's only Heritage Loft Building. Developed by PCI. A rare collection with historic elements like exposed brick & huge Douglas Fir timbers emcompassing the modern finishings of Dada kitchens, polished concrete floors & stainless steel countertops. Open floor plan. South east corner unit, very bright. The Canada Line just a block away, Whole Foods, London Drugs, Home Depot, Canadian Tire, Best Buy & Save-on Foods all nearby. Open house Sat. Mar. 9, 2019 2-4pm.
Listing Provided ByRoyal Pacific Riverside Realty Ltd.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2019 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- Good News for Home Buyers: more selection and time to make decisions. Housing prices dip 5% to 7.6% over the past 6… https://t.co/pKBfLDgwmu
- NEW LISTING – beautiful 2 bdr + den / 2 bath / 2 parking ground-level suite, resort-like setting, surrounded by nat… https://t.co/bvlnhFEhhO
- “Realtors are seeing more traffic at open houses ... however, buyers are choosing to remain in a holding pattern fo… https://t.co/cMEijChiJV
- HAPPY CLIENTS … “We are very appreciative of having received your support throughout our home search process. Thank… https://t.co/nyvXzZ8MiE
- 2018 ends with market conditions favoring Buyers – inventory levels are 47% higher compared to this time last year… https://t.co/tgfOQwcTOX