3350 W 2ND AVENUE Vancouver West
Notice: Undefined index: listing_video in /home/yourhometeam/public_html/assets/themes/yourhometeam/template-listing.php on line 165
Bedrooms 4 |
Bathrooms 2 full, 1 half |
1873 sq.ft. |
MLS® # R2275378
Rarely available, top two floors ½ duplex offering 4 bedrooms and 1,873 sq. ft. in coveted “North of 4th” location. Enter the home through the charming covered porch. Main floor offers entertainment sized principle rooms, contemporary open kitchen with s/s appliances, granite counters, and island and family room accessing south facing deck. Also on main, bedroom/den, powder room and laundry. Upper floor boasts 3 generous bedrooms and 2 bathrooms; master features walk-in closet, ensuite bathroom, and French doors opening to balcony. Original details – inlaid oak floors, wainscoting, built-in cabinet, stained glass windows and 9’ ceilings on main. Private south facing yard, single car garage. A beautiful 1922 Arts & Crafts restoration in this quiet, scenic location 2 blocks from the seaside!
Features: ClthWsh/Dryr/Frdg/Stve/DW,Disposal - Waste,Drapes/Window Coverings,Garage Door Opener,Microwave,Security System,Sprinkler - Fire
Listing Provided ByWESTSIDE Tom Gradecak Realty
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2018 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- JUST SOLD – 12690 256 St, Maple Ridge – rare 9.73-acre property with 8400sf multi-purpose auxiliary building plus 3… https://t.co/hx3rkhWD51
- JUST SOLD – SL 11 Oak Leaf Dr, Nanoose Bay – OAK LEAF ESTATES – only 3 Oceanfront & Oceanview lots remaining $699,0… https://t.co/Ohh0YNaQ1Q
- Selection of homes for sale in Metro Vancouver highest levels in 2yrs - Overall home sales are down 35% compared to… https://t.co/90PkWIfyfT
- MUST SEE! Lovely 4 bdr Port Coquitlam home featuring beautiful mountain views & large fenced back yard, perfect for… https://t.co/P2MTrQewJA
- MUST SEE! Lovely 4 bdr Port Coquitlam home featuring beautiful mountain views & large fenced back yard, perfect for… https://t.co/tE3Ap7ZxHi