1937 WHYTE AVENUE Vancouver West
Notice: Undefined index: listing_video in /home/yourhometeam/public_html/assets/themes/yourhometeam/template-listing.php on line 165
Bedrooms 2 |
Bathroom 1 full, 1 half |
1266 sq.ft. |
MLS® # R2275176
Live beachside in style and comfort in this stunning Kits Point half duplex by Stuart Howard Architects. This bright and modern 2 bedroom home brings the outdoors in with a patio off every room and a rooftop deck with expansive city and mountain views. Constructed with great attention to detail, it features 9' ceilings on main, quartz countertops, German Euroline windows, brushed oak floors and sound insulation party wall between homes as well as a 4’ insulated crawl space and private single garage for ample storage. Steps to the beach and short walk to shops, schools and transit, the location is unbeatable.
Listing Provided BySotheby's Int'l Realty Canada
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2018 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- JUST SOLD – 12690 256 St, Maple Ridge – rare 9.73-acre property with 8400sf multi-purpose auxiliary building plus 3… https://t.co/hx3rkhWD51
- JUST SOLD – SL 11 Oak Leaf Dr, Nanoose Bay – OAK LEAF ESTATES – only 3 Oceanfront & Oceanview lots remaining $699,0… https://t.co/Ohh0YNaQ1Q
- Selection of homes for sale in Metro Vancouver highest levels in 2yrs - Overall home sales are down 35% compared to… https://t.co/90PkWIfyfT
- MUST SEE! Lovely 4 bdr Port Coquitlam home featuring beautiful mountain views & large fenced back yard, perfect for… https://t.co/P2MTrQewJA
- MUST SEE! Lovely 4 bdr Port Coquitlam home featuring beautiful mountain views & large fenced back yard, perfect for… https://t.co/tE3Ap7ZxHi